High capacity primary crushing applications
Hadfield - 1,600 tph, Telsmith - 1,000 tph
Rock Strength (up to)
Hadfield - 400 Mpa, Telsmith - 500 Mpa
Reversable Jaw Dies
Jaw Sizes (In)
Hadfield - 48x12, 48x18, 80x60. Telsmith - 15x24, 20x32, 30x42, 42x48, 50x60
Patented hydraulic beam locking system, Excellent nip angle, Fabricated main frame and swing jaw, Reversible jaw dies for maximum wear, Relief / adjustment
The single toggle crusher is designed for a high capacity throughput due to the elliptical movement of the swing jaw which also assists in the discharge of the crushed material. As the single toggle crusher will achieve far higher capacities than the double toggle design, they are often used as a primary crusher.
Design Options Include:
- Hadfields Single Toggle Jaw Crusher
- Telsmith Single Toggle Jaw Crusher
Osborn's Laboratory Single Toggle Jaw crushers are designed to reduce most materials to a fine granular consistency for chemical analysis. The machines are highly efficient for rushing batch quantities. Osborn's Laboratory jaw crushers are available in 6 sizes. the Three crusher models with a feed opening of 1010cm or more, are roller Bearing design and can be run for extended periods. The three smaller units are designed for laboratory use only and should not be used over prolonged periods. General Features - The inner cylinder and lower main frame are of fabricated steel with coincidental axes held in a fixed relationship.
- Crusher base, fabricated with the motor base, is composed of two parallel channels secured by a V-shaped chute.
- Upper main frame consists of a threaded cap and houses the precision manganese steel concave. A threaded connection provides an accurate means of adjusting the crusher set.
- Head is the shape of a cone segment with a pitch of 45°. A pan-shaped manganese steel mantle is bolted onto the head core.
- Spindle consists of a rugged steel shaft that rotates on taper rolling bearings mounted on the inner cylinder and the lower main frame.
- Spindle drive is composed of the spindle pulley, motor pulley and V-belts.
- Wear parts are of manganese steel designed for metal to metal fit against the head surface and the upper main frame surface.
- Clearing between operations is convenient and complete, salting of samples is eliminated.
- Quiet operation due to absence of gears.
- No cooling accessories required.