FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
Exceeding EPA Standards.
Astec baghouses deliver superior performance and efficiency, while helping your facility meet the most stringent clean air standards. They remove particulates from the exhaust stream to efficiencies greater than 99.5%, and lower emission to less than one quarter of EPA standards.
The baghouse supplies air to an asphalt plant and removes exhaust and dust created by the process of drying aggregate and mixing asphalt. Astec baghouses reliably supply precisely the required amount of air for the most efficient operation. The air volume supplied to the aggregate drying process governs production capacity and efficiency of your facility.
- Three styles: portable, relocatable and stationary.
- Exceeds EPA standards.
- Heavy-duty foundations.
- Choice of primary collector – cyclone or inertial separator.
- With pulse jet cleaning, no bags have to be taken out of service for cleaning.
- Bags made specifically for Astec guarantee reliable performance thanks to superior fibers.
- Key parts of the baghouse are simple to access and service, which saves both time and money.