Wood Pellet Plants
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- The first USA manufactured complete wood pellet plant producer
- One source for complete installation plus 24/7 support and service
- Innovative, industry-changing complete plant design and features
- Any wood species, with no thermal oxidizer required
- Emissions below Title 5 threshold up to 850,000 tons per year
- Quick assembly and startup with guaranteed production rates
Astec's ground-breaking, state-of-the-art wood pellet plant features a number of industry-firsts and is poised to change the wood pellet production industry. Astec, Inc. is a member of the Astec Industries, Inc. family of companies, a billion dollar per year corporation headquartered in Chattanooga, TN, USA. Astec is dedicated to providing the finest equipment in the world to infrastructure, energy and forest businesses.
The modular design with replicated parallel lines results in there being very few points in the process where any equipment failure can shut the entire plant down. In most other plants, a dryer outage would mean a total plant shutdown. In a 60 TPH Astec plant, a dryer outage means the plant continues to operate at 40 TPH. In fact, there are very few reasons why the plant would ever be completely shut down. Even major maintenance cycles may be performed line-by-line while the plant continues to operate on the other lines. Redundant design reduces down time.